Monday, December 31, 2007

chistmas

presents..........................................................
in my stocking: a tiny book, some pens,2 ballons in the shape of ufos that spins round,a roket ballon, some choclate money,pipe cliners 4 makin horses,a angel bath bomb and a orange
pressies under tree: betle drive, some gloves and a pink car egg cup from my cousuns, make your own fairy kit, some jeans and a sripy jumper, some kamoflage shoes, a showjumping game, a geomag girafe set and from my sister a pack of fruity gel pens and a trampoline 4 me and my brothers to share.
my dads presents: a litle yellow ficure cant rebemer what the called, nanny mcphee, the grinch and peter pan dvd, a flower light, a penclil case, a rain coat, some sumer long shorts,2 fleces one was pink with flowers on the orters blue with harts on, a wasing basket in the shape of a pink fish, my johdpurs i got a while ago and some pens
from my cousins who are both girls a bit older than be i got a purse with make up in it and a lot of clothes infact a whole bed full my cousin grew out of.
christmas dinner.....................................................
a nut roast with cranberry sause, poteto things, quarn things, potatos and grape juce to drink
pudding: my own little mini christmas puding we dindnt have brandy to set it a fire so we used vodca and it set a lite well but it wasent very nice i was very full
are guests were: martin my sisters dad and clare my mums freind and her little boy lucas
gifts i gave to people..................................
mum: a hamma bead thing
dad: a hbead chicen
sister: a hb cherry
brother 1:a ring a one that the ruby fell out he always wanted it so i gave it
broter2: a biscute and a book
prancer: a head coaller and a treat
all the aothe horses: a treat ech
tamsin: a pink hoof pick
zara: a blue lead rope
my dads girl freind: here nikers lol they went ito my cubed so
jasmine: a hb anavah in a hart
jess: a hb anevva aswell
Meg: a hb delboy in a hart
......................................................................................................
that another chrismas gone
were having a new years eve party tonight
i will write again next year




2008 wow!

No comments: