Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a true life story about ponies


the best lesson ever

i walked into the stable yard feeling all exsited my dad just droped me off,
i was getting a private lesson in 5 minutes
my name is Joy, Joy rooney this was a few days before it all happened. i looked for arny and walked up to him not to scare him and stroked him. Tamsin said to tack him up so i did. i got my hoof pick and body brush , i started to brush his lovely liver chestnut coat (he gets really shiny quikly) i bet hes the hamsomist pony in the universe. i turned round pated his soft brown leg and he picked it up i piced it out. i am now getting arnys bridle its blue and black on the outside with a red and blue browband his couler is blue, in pony parties he "blue moon" brandys "yellow submarine" and delboys "red rum". arnys saddles just a normal black lever one. i picked up a white numnah and walked to his stable door and put the daddle on the brown door. i put my hand around his nose tikeld him at the back of his mouth with my tumb he opened his mouth i pulled his bit up and liffed the head peice over hes ears and did up his blue and black nose band and troat lash tamsin put his saddle on 4 me, then i went to get my hat and whip i put my black champion hat on and got my purple an pink whip and then went to get arny.
i am now getting on a 12.6 hh pony arny! i got on started walking him around in 20mr circuls and weving in and out of barrels. about 10 minutes later i am trotting and cantering around corners and changing the rein in trot. tamsin asked me if i wonted to trot or not i said "yes!"
so i am about to go ofer my 1st jump i am going around the corner in canter i hold onto his brown mane were taking off jump 1 jump 2 jump 3 and over the last one tamsin says "exelent"and she puts it a little bit higher iam going around a gain clered them all,about 6 laps later i am going over 3 now 4 i have landed my feet come out of the stirrups and i fell foward i did not fall of though i never seem to fall of i walked a round for a bit then jumped of i put my stirups up and took the reins over his head a walked him around to cool him off tamsin said i was really good. i put him in his stable twised his reins and let his girth down hole or two then i gave him a mint and a really good scratch under his mane he really liked that then i went to have my breake fast an apple and a musil bar.
to be contenued

No comments: