Monday, November 19, 2007

snowball and miffy




we put snowball and the oters out with miffy the other day and the got on so we think miffy might have been a bit ill of moody last time we tried
we have put snow and miff in the same hutch and they get on and we put thumper and hutch in the other hutch .
but today snowballs been making a nest and i think she might have some babies. before we moved she ran of and theres loads of rabbits nere us
i made a thing for anry. all my pics are on my computer and my mum pluged it in and it blew up
so i am on fergus s computer and all my pics are on my blog any way

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Joy

My rabbits aren't getting on at all, my big fat one (Harry) keeps pushing my babys around and biting them, so none of them can be together except for the babys and the big ones. They used to be nice to each other but they are being nasty now. Chudley and Harry aren't allowed to be anywhere near Teddy or Hermione ever again, it's really annoying because I wanted them to be nice to each other. Do you have any nicknames for you're bunnys? I have one for each LOL. We call Teddy, Ted or Tedders. We call Chudley, Chuds. We call Harry, Fat Harry and we call Hermione, Hermi. This is a very long comment LOL.

Sarah

Joy said...

hi sarah
yes we do
miffy or miff, snowy or snowby
hutch. and thumpey