Sunday, October 14, 2007

not much to say

today we went swiming we were at are dads
not much else to say
well snowball had got out and choclate so we got them in again
and i went horse riding on friday we did a little corse of canter jumps
my freind went as well she had never been to that stables before
shes called yggy u say iggy she rode brandy
on satur day i went to help out at the stables we were washing the
stables with a hose and washing up liquid
i got soked becuse anouter girl spray me so i
spayed her back
cya

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Joy

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I love your blog and I love the pictures!

Sarah

Sarah said...

Hi Joy

Me again I was just wondering if I could add you to my links list on my blog. Let me know

Sarah

stefndawniy said...

sounds very busy Joy :)

Joy said...

Hi Sarah
yes you can
Joy