Friday, October 19, 2007

avacodo hunt,libry, forest school and jodpurs

here are me in my new Jodhpurs they are very comftubul
back veiw red bit on bum
front veiw
and side view
we went to forest school its a playgroup for my brother with a fire and stuff i made some
bread on a stick
then we had to find some avcados for the party tonight we looked in lidl but they hadnt got any becuse the wons the where geting in were really swijy so we went to this place in tod but they didnt have any fianly we went to morsens and they did have em
then we went to the lirby to take 2 books back they were prisoner of askeban
and otilene and the yellow cat there were two oter books that i orded that i picked up
the deathly hallows and hugo pepper then we went to callis for a few minutes
then we went to squese (cafe my sister works in) becue my mum wanted to get the risipy for guagakmoly then we went home. i will propily post my pic of horse riding tomorow cus theres gona be i big party tonigt. this post is onna the biggest posts ive ever done

5 comments:

stefndawniy said...

Joy it's a wonderful post, i love all of your models and you new jodphurs - don't think i can spell that lol

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

You know your birthday is in 9 days? Well mine is in 7 days! I can't wait!! Lets both say Happy birthday to each other on our birthdays!

Sarah said...

Hi Joy and Amber, I'm going to sing happy birthday to u both on ur birthdays on your comments! my birthday is in about 15 days

Sarah

Joy said...

i will sing happy bday to amber and sarah

catriona said...

I just had my birthday...