Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bikes and Grandmas house

This is my picture i did today :)
Hi on Saturday and Sunday Me and Izzy were making Crafty Pony stuff and doing lots of Bike Rides <3>

On Sunday we made a Picnik and went to the River to paddle it was very cold but warm outside haha! :) Then we went on a scary path wich went on 4 ages then we got to a dead end and had to cyle back but it was funn!! I made Izzy a blog called izzylovesprancer1.blogspot.com
its good!


Then on tuesday i went to my Granmas house with my Brothers and my mum for 2 nights till today! yesterday my cousins came to my grandmas aswell they were Michel, Jenny and katie and my auntie lucy and then later on Charlotte and Jessica came with there dad nick. :)

Today we came back and i am at my dads Tomorrow we are going to Chester till monday!


oh yer and i sold 2 of my rabbits the Brown 1 and the white 1!


proply wont write for a while so bye xx

No comments: