Monday, February 04, 2008

Center parcs

i went to center parcs this week end
its called winfell forest
with my dad, his girlfreind, fergus and freddie
i went swiming every day it was really fun i had a lesson with my brother on saturday sunday and theres loads of pools i went down a few water slides they wernt vey big
i wanted to go them today but we had to go home
and we hired a bike for me and my dad with a traler at the back for my brothers
i love cycliung its fun
i went horse riding fegus did artury i wanted to do it but my dad had alredy book me in
i rode a pony that was big very big called fraysa he was skewbald i was 1 of the only 1s trotting so i went 3rd in the line we went a round the forest on a trek
we lived in this little lodge it was 80 three oaks
i saw lots of wild rabbits and birds
i saw 2 red squirils aswell
there was this channel on the tv that was a camra next to a badgers den they have specil channels and that was 1 of them cus the badgers wher in the forset i was staying
any way i saw 1 badger nobody belived me but i did
heres my link to my blog http://bitsandbridlesbanners.blogspot.com/
it snowed a bit aswell
i came back today at 10
it was fun
we rode the bikes every where they where verry handy

No comments: